Items needed to enroll at MHS:
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of social security card
- Copy of immunization
- Two proofs of residency with can come from a rent receipt, water/gas bill, electric bill, voter registration card
- If you are living with someone and none of the above bills are in your name, you will have to do an affidavit of residency, which may be obtained from MHS. This form must be notarized and be accompanied by two proofs in that person's name.
- If you are divorced or custody papers have been issued, we need a copy of papers. Student must reside with domicile parent listed on the papers.